- 【Bluetooth 4. 0】 – applies the latest Bluetooth 4. 0 and it is backward compatible with Bluetooth V3. 0/2. 1/2. 0/1. 1. Ub400 turns non-Bluetooth PC or laptop into Bluetooth-capable
- 【Plug & play or free driver】 – plug and play for Win 8, Win 8. 1, and win 10. Supports Win7/XP (driver required for Win7/XP and could be downloaded from website free of charge). it is not compatible with Mac, Linux, TV
- 【Nano-sized】 – a sleek, ultra-small design means you can insert the Nano adapter into any USB port and simply keep it there, no matter when you are traveling or at home
- 【Reliability】 – enable wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, phones and headsets. Utilize Bluetooth low energy) technology for energy-saving wireless connectivity
- 【Broad operation range】 – with a transmission distance of up to 65 ft, you can enjoy lossless music via your Bluetooth headset without hovering around your computer
- 【Worry-free customer support & 】 – industry leading 24-month and free lifetime 24/7 technical support
Long Distance Operating Range
With a transmission distance of up to 65 ft, you can enjoy music, print documents, and so much more from your Bluetooth-enabled devices without hovering around your computer.*
Connect Bluetooth-Enabled Devices to Your Computer
UB400 makes Non-Bluetooth PCs and Laptops Bluetooth-capable. Simply plug in the UB400 to wirelessly connect Bluetooth-enabled headsets, game controllers, keyboards, and more.
EDR and A2DP Technology
Featuring EDR and A2DP technology, UB400 enhances your wireless experience by giving you faster speeds up to 3 Mbps for data transfer and better sounds to ensure high-quality audio when streaming your favorite music via a Bluetooth device.
Plug N’ Play for Windows 10, 8.1, and 8
For Windows 10, 8.1, and 8, just plug UB400 into your computer to enjoy a fast, convenient Bluetooth connection.
Windows XP and 7 are also supported by installing the driver from TP-Link’s website*
Plug it in and Forget about it
A sleek, ultra-small design means you can insert the nano adapter into any USB port and simply keep it there, no matter where you go.