- Homeplug AV2 Standard Compliant Powerline Adapter – Provides up to 1000Mbps Ethernet over power and up to dual band Wi-Fi. Ideal to be an Ethernet extender which can easily go over walls**
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration – One press of the Wi-Fi button copies the network name and password from your router. Any setting changes will be automatically applied to the entire powerline network
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Provide secure wired network to desktop, smart TVs, or game consoles
- Plug, Pair and Play – Quickly set up a secured powerline network with no configuration required to enjoy fast, seamless wired/ wireless connection in minutes
- OneMesh Compatible – Works with TP-Link OneMesh router to form a unified mesh network for seamless streaming while moving around your home
- Please note that powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more
- Kindly Reminder: Powerline Adapters must be on the same electrical circuit for connectivity. Requires direct outlet plug in. Does not work with surge protectors. Appliances and devices running on the same circuit may affect powerline performance.
- Compatible with all TP-Link AV2000, AV1300, AV1200, Av1000, AV600, AV500, AV200 Powerline adapter
Easily Extend Fast, Reliable Wired and WiFi to Every Room
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology: TL-WPA7517 KIT transforms your home’s existing electrical circuit into a fast network. It brings wired and wireless networks to anywhere there is a power outlet
1. No wiring or drilling. 2. Network passes through walls and floors. 3. Compatible with any WiFi routers and other TP-Link powerline products. 4. Expand coverage by adding more extenders.
*Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Ditch the complicated setup process for good and get started with powerline in just two steps:
Step 1: connect TL-PA7017 to your router
Step 2: plug in TL-WPA7517 wherever you need wired and wireless internet service.
*Pair for more security: Press the “Pair” button on each adapter for create a more secure network.
*Powerline adapters need to be connected to the same electrical circuit
Gigabit Ethernet Port for Fast Wired Connections
One gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connection for bandwidth intensive devices such as game consoles, smart TV, and more. You can also connect multiple devices by adding a network switch.
*Two Ethernet cables are included in the box.
One Tap for a Unified Network
One-Touch WiFi configuration instantly copies your network name and password from your router for easy setup.
WiFi are also auto synced so that any setting changes would be automatically synchonized to the new powerline extender.
Powerline Management on Your Smartphone
Manage your powerline Wi-Fi through tpPLC app from your smartphone(Android, iOS), or download new tpPLC utility on PCs to manage the powerline network
• View real time powerline speed
• LED control (also controlled by LED on/off button)
• Guest network