- Use as an extra Unifying receiver to wirelessly connect a Logitech Flow mouse to a second computer and seamlessly cut, paste and move files between screens
- Also a great add-on for an Easy-Switch mouse so you can connect it to a second computer and switch between both with the push of a button
- Connects up to six Unifying compatible mice and keyboards to each computer so you don’t sacrifice extra USB ports
- Tiny receiver stays in your computer so your mouse is always connected and ready to use
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology for a powerful, reliable connection free of delays and dropouts
- Up to 33 feet (10 meters) wireless range
- Compatible with the following Logitech mice: MX Master 2S, MX Anywhere 2S, MX Master, MX Anywhere 2, MX Performance, MX Anywhere, M720 Triathlon Multi-Device Mouse, M705 Marathon Mouse, Wireless Mouse M585 Multi-Device, Wireless Trackball M570, M545 Wireless Mouse, M525 Wireless Mouse, M510 Wireless Mouse, M325/M325c Wireless Mouse, M310 Wireless Mouse, M317 Wireless Mouse (M317c is not compatible), M187 Ultra-Portable
- Compatible keyboards and combos: Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830, Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800, K780 Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard, Wireless Solar Keyboard K750, Wireless Solar Keyboard K750 for Mac, Wireless Touch Keyboard k400 Plus, K400 Professional Wireless Touch Keyboard, Wireless Touch Keyboard k400, K375s Multi-Device Wireless Keyboard and Stand Combo, K360 Compact and slim wireless keyboard, K350 COMFORT WAVE, K270 Full-size wireless keyboard, Wireless Performance Combo MX800, MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Wireless Solar Keyboard and Mouse MK750, Wireless Desktop MK710, MK570 COMFORT WAVE, MK550 COMFORT WAVE, MK530 ADVANCED, MK520 ADVANCED, MK360 Compact and slim wireless combo, MK335 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Wireless Combo MK320
USB Unifying receiver
One Receiver – 6 Devices
Connect up to 6 compatible keyboards and mice to one computer with a single Unifying receiver – and forget the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
Tiny, Leave-In Receiver
Our smallest Unifying receiver. So tiny that you can leave it in your notebook, so there’s no need to unplug it when you move around.
Lost your unifying receiver?
Use this stand-alone USB Unifying receiver to replace a lost one. It’s compatible with all Logitech Unifying products (look for Unifying logo displayed on compatible products)
Additional Receiver For Logitech Dual Connectivity Devices
Use an extra Unifying receiver to connect a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer. Then switch from one computer to the other with the push of a button for efficient multi-tasking. It can also be a great add on for your Logitech Flow setup.
Logitech Advanced 2.4 Ghz Wireless Technology
Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 33 feet (10 meters) away with virtually no delays or dropouts.