- Epson’s first A4 dye sublimation. Perfect for producing promotional goods and personalised gifts such as mugs, key fobs, phone covers and other small merchandise items, when space is at premium.
- The complete end-to-end printing solution. The SC-F100 forms part of Epson’s complete end-to-end printing solution, which includes inks, driver and paper, all designed to work in harmony. Further peace of mind is assured with a 1 year or 6,000 sheet warranty, whichever comes first.
- Quality output. This compact dye-sublimation is designed to expand business opportunities with high-quality printing on a wide range of gifts and promotional goods.
- Enhanced productivity. The SC-F100 offers fast turnaround times and a low total cost of ownership (TCO) to small businesses and it requires no specialist knowledge to set up, operate or maintain. The 140ml ink bottles provide a lower cost alternative to cartridge-based inks.
- Easy to use. Epson’s technologies are simple to use and highly intuitive. The compact SC-F100 features a tilting 2.4-inch screen, Wi-Fi connectivity and front-feeding, easy to change paper functionality (150 sheets).
|Printing Method||PrecisionCore Micro TFP printhead|
|Ink Technology||Dye Sublimation|
|Colours||Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta|
|Minimum Droplet Size||3.8 pl|
|Printing Resolution||600 x 1,200 DPI|
|Paper Formats||A4 (21.0×29.7 cm)|
|Supply Voltage||AC 100 V – 240 V|
|Product dimensions||375 x 347 x 187 mm (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Product weight||4.6 kg|
|What’s in the box||Ink set, Power cable, User guide.|