- Dolby Digital and DTS Compatible – Now with support for Dolby Digital Live and DTS encoding for even more delivery options to your external audio devices. The AE-5 Plus also supports discrete 5.1 and 7.1 virtual surround, as well as Sound Blaster surround virtualization technology.
- Powerful and Discreet Headphone Amplifier: The Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus features Xamp, our custom designed discrete headphone amplifier that uses bi-amplification technology to power each headphone individually with 1Ω output impedance and drives studio grade headphones up to 600Ω, including high-end planar-magnetic earphones
- Pristine Audio Quality: With the ultra-class SABRE32 PCI-e DAC to deliver up to 32-bit / 384 kHz playback with a 122 dB DNR, ultra-low distortion, and jitter, the AE-5 Plus is more than capable of audio from high resolution for games, music and movies; In short, for demanding audio lovers of any kind, the AE-5 Plus, is set up to blow. Exceed your expectations with flawless audio and powerful performance
- RGB Your Gaming Gear – The AE-5 Plus has customizable RGB LED lights on its body, and it also features an included RGB LED strip. Enjoy a symphony of lights and sound with 16.8 million colors in different patterns to choose from, all through Blaster Command sound software for PC.
- Industry Leading Audio Processing: The Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus builds on the long legacy of audio processing and sound enhancements Blaster, available through Sound Blaster Command software and with fully customizable audio processing technologies to offer Clearer voices, accurate studs, and increased bass
Hi-Res PCI-E Gaming Sound Card And DAC With RGB Lighting, Dolby Digital Live, And DTS Encoding
Surround Sound Technologies
Transform your gaming audio into immersive, theatrical audio! On top of support for Dolby Digital Live and DTS Connect Encoding, the Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus also features discrete 5.1 on speakers, and up to 7.1 virtual surround on both speakers and headphones.